Re: A few 4.56 gears Qs.

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 12:07:24 EDT

did you take into consideration that your extra power may do the trick? you
will be crossing the traps at a higher speed, which will have your RPM's
higher :) Just thought I'd add in my $0.02 :-P

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 Dakota Club Cab SLT (4315lbs)
318's best: 13.28@103.75
360's best: 13.03@103.76