RE: RE: Oil leak!!

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 16:20:46 EDT

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of jon@dakota-truck.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:58 PM
 Subject: Re: DML: RE: Oil leak!!

   Re-reading that, my reply might be misinterpreted and come off a bit
harsh. :-) I wasn't trying to put down Neil or his truck, just
mentally adding another tick to the 2002 DML BBQ victims list. ;-)

That's not harsh at all Jon. I don't count myself as a victim since I drove
the truck home from the BBQ without problems and have been driving it daily
since then.
However, the news here is not good. We just received word that there has
been a death in my wife's family. It's nothing that we haven't been
expecting but it means that I should be here with the rest of the family
this weekend. Sorry to thin out the attendance by one more.