Re: The damage so far

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 00:24:39 EDT

Bah - that sucks. Are you ever going to take that truck back through
The Pit again? I have the feeing you might not wanna risk cracking that
truck up again after this! Can't say I would blame you for wanting to
be cautious in the future.

Personally - - I have a rematch schedualed with the pit for BBQ 5 in
03... and this time... I'm out for mud (blood) - - ok terrible play on
words... I'll go sit in the corner.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/