The damage so far

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 18:30:48 EDT

Got the parts list from the insurance company yesterday.
Bumper
Fascia
All left front lights
Radiator
A/C condenser
Upper and lower radiator supports
Hood
Grille
Left fender
Left wheel flare
Misc. brackets and such

I finally talked to someone at the body shop today. I'm too late to get
an aftermarket hood - the stocker is in their hands and already
primered. They also found more damage and have to get the adjuster back
out to review & cut another check:

Fan clutch
Fan shroud (I won't tell them I intentionally removed it)
Tow hooks
More misc. bits

I'm going to stop by tomorrow and see what things look like, hopefully I
can take some pictures. I'm particularly concerned about the fender;
Neil's '99 has an '01 fender so he's missing a V8 badge. If the shop
has an '01 or newer for me, either they're drilling the left one out or
they're doing work on the right side to fill the holes left behind from
removing the logo there.