Re: The damage so far

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 05:27:12 EDT

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:30:48 andy levy wrote:

> I'm particularly concerned about the fender; Neil's '99 has an '01
> fender so he's missing a V8 badge. If the shop has an '01 or newer for
> me, either they're drilling the left one out or they're doing work on
> the right side to fill the holes left behind from removing the logo
> there.

Ummm... what holes? Our 2001 didn't come with the Magnum V8 badges (of
course). We were talking about this with the guy who works at the parts
counter, and the fact that our '98 had these badges, and how cheap they
were to delete them, etc.

So he pulled up in his computer for '98 and found the badges, and they
just stick on with sticky tape. They're kinda steep, but you can get them.
We did, and stuck a pair on the Quad Cab. Didn't bother with the "Quad
Cab" badges that the 2000 models had, though. I figure you can see that
just by looking at it :-).

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario