Oil leak revisited

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:26:25 EDT

Well, I took my truck in today. The service mgr said he thought it was a fan clutch, but that dosent really explain why I was a quart low after 2000 miles...

So, are there any TSB's on my '99,CC,4x4,SLT,5.2L truck that I should know about? I asked the dealer and they said there aren't any.. but I am skeptical. I have seen the link posted on the list, but I cannot go to external websites here at work.. TIA.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page

Alternate Email:
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients