Re: Daktoberfest pics???

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 14:00:05 EDT

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:12:42 Mr. Plow wrote:

> Ok, i'm sure you guys all know how jealous i am right now that i
> couldn't make it out three, but do you have any pics uploaded yet??
> Anything, just a little tease for me???????
> Show me a chunk of mud, i'd probably be happy!! :D :D :D :D
>
> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

Well, Adam, at the time you posted this, we were still sitting in the barn
watching it rain. My thinking was along the lines of "the trails are out
there... getting wet... and we're in here... staying dry... tell me again
why we would go outside?"

Guess we shouldn't have been so quick to leave the barn once the rain let
up. Although it *was* a good ride on the trails, until I suggested driving
past the mud pit to see what it looked like.

Unfortunately, I don't think we got a single still picture. Just video.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario