Re: OT - IT Jobs

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 18:24:16 EDT

I'm in the same boat, but in the PC Support end. I was laid off last year
from March to December and again this year the beginning of October.

I eventually started last year to customize my resume depending on who I
sent it to. I only listed work experience related to the job type (Windows
support, not Mac...). I got much more responses that way.

Chris

P.S. Just don't be looking in Chicago, I need work too! :-)