Report & Pics Coming Soon

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 05:06:49 EDT

I still have not been to sleep yet! Its 4 am central!

I took advantage of the fact I was so bug eyed from 3 days of Mountain
Dew Code Red and marathon driving... and decided I would start to
compile a Daktoberfest report. I already captured pics from my video
and started writing the report. I'll have it finished and posted
sometime tomarrow. Might even get a few vid clips. Not sure about that
yet. The capture software I have sucks.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/