fender flares

From: Eric (ontheluce@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 21:46:21 EDT

Hey DML'ers
  Need help locating a set of factory fender flares in Light Driftwood color
for my "99 Dakota. Have been on back-order with "mydodgeparts.com" for two
months now. I remember one of our members got a set this summer through your
help. That was what prompted me to try looking there also. Any ideas or
recommendations? I don't really want aftermarket ones. I like Dodge's
original units just fine. Thanks in advance for your help!

Eric Luce
'99 Dakota CC SLT
5.2L, Auto, 2wd