Re: fender flares

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 06:25:07 EDT

Have you tried calling them? I just checked their site and they are the
same as dodge-parts.net which is McKinney Dodge. I got the price for the
light driftwood PFA at $147. However, I could not locate the same fender
flares on the mydodgeparts.com website. I suggest you try contacting John
at the parts counter, the number is 1-800-272-7050. I bought a factory
cruise control for my Dak from them and I got outstanding service and a lot
of good information on installation procedures. Even though the web site
did not list a set up for my truck, John researched the computer and found
a set that was made for my truck in a warehouse in Cleveland. He might be
able to find something on your flares and clear the backorder.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE