Re: HO Cam Saga Still!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 22:51:30 EDT

Bill, me and him are in constant communication with each other, he lives
about an hour from me :) I'm actually thinking he has a bad cam. He has my
old left cam, he wanted to get his truck rolling so I gave him my repaired
left one and he gave me his messed up left to get repaired. Still with me??
He is now having the same problems I had, which leads me to believe that the
left cam might be "fubar". Well, mine is really running strong now, revs to
5500 and beyond..........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts