Re: Neon parts

From: Shadetreenut (shadetreenut@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 01:31:04 EDT

Before he starts adding any performance parts to his car he needs to change
out the head gasket. The head gasket on those cars are infamous for going
bad. they will start leaking oil real bad and then they will start leaking
water into the oil. They can start this process from anywhere around 35,000
to 75,000 miles on the car. Just some FYI for you.