Re: Snorkels

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 14:41:28 EDT

Well that is basically my idea Barry. I want to do something a little
different though. There is a space on my pass. fender where it would be
perfect to pipe the snorkle through. I wanted to use something like a
gas tank filler door as a removable "plug" in the body. Pop the plug
out, install the snorkel, go wheeling, then take the snorkel out, pop
the plug back in and away we go.

It would be painted to match the body paint, sealed with a gasket, and
bolted in place from the inside of the truck.\

As for the snorkel itself, good old PCV piping is all I would need.
heck with Safari Snorkles and their fanchy schmancy set up heheheh.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/