Re: Daktoberfest meet report up!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 14:36:05 EDT

Hi Ray, I don't know if Jon has had a chance to do anything else with
the Ram just yet. Still speculation right now as to the damage.

As for the BBQ Report from this July, it has not been written yet. I
was talking with Jon about it and I'm probably going to help him out by
writing the report up this time. It should be ready soon. Not as fast
as the Daktoberfest report... that was done mostly on a caffine surge at
4 am. LOL I should have it done in a week or so.

Hope you can make it next time :)

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/