Re: Any engine differences between auto and 5 speed?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 16:22:09 EDT

The physical block should be the same. Maybe apples to oranges here, but
i've done just about every combination possible with my mustang...i've gone
from auto to stick to auto to powerglide, and 302 to 351 back to 302 and
never had a problem. there are probably some vaccuum lines that are
different, but not much more. should be relatively straightforward. good
luck!

Josh

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'