RE: V6 exhaust?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 16:59:25 EDT

well, i've got a flowmaster 40 series on my V6. its a bit loud at start up,
but once the engine and exhaust warm up enough (about 5 minutes), the noise
dies down.

Gabe Couriel

http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport
3.9L V6
5-Speed Manual Transmission (AX-15)
3.21 Open Rear End

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Josh Battles Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 3:51 PM To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net Subject: DML: V6 exhaust?

Hey, I was wondering what exhaust would give me a nice throaty sound for my V6 and not negatively impact my low end torque. I'd like to use a dual rear exut setup with nice long chrome tips...chrome looks good next to patriot blue... Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Josh

2000 CC Base V6