GM pigheads

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 21:03:30 EDT

Ok, yall wanna have a little fun on a GM forum??? hehehehe

I did a search for RAM HEMI, and ended up comming across this forum:

http://www.ls1tech.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=00039
8

And the question came up there about the 5.3 versus a Dakota R/T... most of
them kicked around the R/T, only 1 person got the numbers right (I think)..
and I just posted a message on what they run stock/slightly modified at the
track... and oh man, did the flames come!!! lol.. weird thing is,
they're accusing me of calling their trucks slow, blah blah blah, but
they're the ones doing what they're accusing me of.... go figure