Re: ScSilverdak 3 Guess's what happenned AGAIN!!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 21:13:10 EDT

Damn Ron! I can't believe that! That REALLY sucks a big one. I hope
the kids mother whacks him upside the head with a phone book a few
times. Hope you get it fixed up real quick.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/