RE: How to burn the tires off the truck?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 21:30:27 EDT

Heh heh heh. Yeppir! But my statements have more to do
with horse excretions,not so much cows,but the actual
mechanics are very similar. Steve P.

--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL>
wrote:

> I thought the cows produce about 26 percent of the
> worlds air pollution.

> Steven St.Laurent
> C4I System Engineer
> Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.