Re: Brakes

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 21:37:52 EDT

I believe JC Whitney recommends using the titanium
pads with their drilled rotors,if that means
anything,which I`m sure it doesn`t. I`m going to buy
some of those (rotors) myself,after enough time passes
so that my wife has only a vague memory of my spending
hundreds of bucks on the Dak lately. Probably be six
or eight years. :) Steve P.