Re: Re: Sneaky cops in S.C.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 09:21:20 EDT

I have some film (yes, actual 35mm film) that I need to develop.. I'm working on my 5 year old website now, and I'll post them when I get that up and running...

>>> havenx@ksni.net 10/23/02 06:54PM >>>

I would like to see the pics, I am sort of wondering if its one of the cop trucks that almost got me last year. lol
Please email them to me off the list, havenx@ksni.net