Re: TB butterflies

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 12:14:24 EDT

Ok it worked. I did run into a few other problems though. 1. I cracked my tb
by tighting one of the bolts too tight ! and 2. my airhat didn't fit. the
bolt was not long enough. I had to cut off about 1/2" from the bottom of my
airhat. Now my tb is resting on the metal "frame" of the airhat instead of
the plastic.
Looks like its time for an ati airhat.
Also my dam air filter fell off ! You know how the filter is made with two
metal plates on each end and one has the fitting for the intake tube. Well
that metal plate that attaches to the air tube came off the filter ! looks
like it was just glued on. Oh well time to get a new one.

BTW- butt dyno really likes the new tb :) its ALOT more responsive now, and
the power stays put.
Before when I would peel out or something, when it would catch, the rpms
would drop, now they just keep climbing !

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed

HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>