Re: Midwest DML meet.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 12:15:03 EDT

Well, Mr Jon allows 2wd dak's (and all manner of other crap too) to go to his meets, I don't know why we would be snobbish.. It's not (really) about the mud now, is it?

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 10/24/02 10:03AM >>>

I'd go to a midwest DML meet. I've got a 2wd Dak though...I'm not really
into offroading, but if we set up an autocross event.......

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Has the list ever had a midwest DML meet/BBQ? I ended up having to drive
a NEON last weekend because I shucked a waterpump and a tensioner.... so now
I am jonesing to go offroading (especially after I keep hearing about the
carnage in NY) So, what do y'all think?