Not to bad after all

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 15:04:34 EDT

Hey there again yall

Well, I talked to the owner of the dealership again today. Not as bad as i
thought. He personally took the truck out for a test drive. He then went
ahead and told the techs to switch out the ball joint just in case. The
reason they only grese is b/c its 'Chrysler policy'. While they wont replace
tires (we didnt expect them to), he offered to do an alignment. We should
get it back prob by tommorow.

We still are going to smoke the current tires off. He even said that
non-name brand tires are the best (like CostCo and Sams Club). HE said
futuras were great to. So once we get the truck back, next week were going
to get these tires.

This winter the truck is actually getting tons of goodies. The list in order
follows:
    1) Tires
    2) Fog Lights
    3) Bed Cover
    4) Tinted windows

and next summer, shes getting a rear sliding window put in.

While we are looking for tires...we prob are going to get the lights now
too. Does anyone have any OEM ones for sale? We dont wanan get 'blue' ones,
we want ones as close to stock as possible...but not $120 + intallation.

Jon