California Mopars-beep beep!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 17:41:45 EDT

Hey gang,

I know it's a little off topic, but it's still Mopar related!

Anybody out in Southern California (San Diego area)have any connections or
know of anyone selling a '68-'70 model Road Runner? I have a friend there
looking for one, and needs some help. He's not too concerned about numbers
matching. Just looking for a nice driver. Ah, he's planning on buying a
Hemi crate motor to put in it. :) If anyone can help, please e-mail me off
list.

Thanks,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.