Re: speedtweaks ( for those who are waiting)

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 01:10:49 EDT

However... it does not exclude them from criminal activities. Taking
orders, and not filling them would qualify.

Plus, I think I could nail him because the transaction took place after
hours via my personal email and his personal email. This is just
speculatuon, but maybee he was just using the LLC to get the parts. And he
could legally cash the money order i sent, because he is a primary of
speedtweaks.

There might be some other issues he may face if it comes to a head, maybee
even fraud.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)