Re: Speedtweaks

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 01:22:25 EDT

Well, the last thing I am is sorry. But when you get taken for a ride like
this, it leads you down some dark roads. My anger at bernd turned into
anger twords myself for allowing it to happen. Then it turned into
depression.

But luckally I just turned to the one thing that keeps me going, and
realized I can do something about it, and I'm doing it with every post I can
make on my expirience, hoping nobody else will go through this.

Thanks God.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)