SpeedTweaks - Mee too

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 09:15:41 EDT

Gary,
I know exactly how you feel ! I got taken for a ride too. Twice ! The first
time was with a guy in Oregon that took $750. I still haven't seen it. And
then Bernd sold me an item on Ebay, a dash panel (part w/ ashtray) for $30.
A few weeks ago his response was "It should have been there by now." Damn
right it shoulda, IF he woulda sent it !!

I think Bernd might be hiding behind his popularity, people see him as a
Dakota know-all and don't want to say anything.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed