RE: SPEEDTWEAKS

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 12:02:49 EDT

You work years to build a reputation. It only takes a few minutes (now with
the Internet it's only a few seconds) of derogatory remarks to erase all
that. I have said it all on this site before and am only reiterating Bill's
comments. It's unfortunate that most businesses have the expertise of their
stock in trade but not enough expertise in managing the business itself.
That is the most important part. I can only imagine what Speedtweaks has
gone through. I will sit still, be quiet, and watch this thing through as I
have watched many others. Before you guys start flaming, I will admit that,
if Speedtweaks owed me money or parts at this point in time (having read
other missiles) I might not feel quite as generous. For you other folks who
are thinking about or are in the middle of your own business, if you don't
have a degree in Business Administration, you should consider getting some
serious advice from someone who has that degree (not me, I'm talking about a
professional). Business ethics is business ethics. It hasn't changed since
the greedy human has been placed upon this Earth.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD