RE: SpeedTweaks

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 13:39:45 EDT

I don't disagree with you at all as I've known other friends with similar
problems, however, I have to agree with Rick. It doesn't take a lot to
return e-mails and phone calls but it sure saves your integrity by saying a
few words before folks find things out the hard way.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD