Help installing fog lights

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 15:20:43 EDT

Ok, I know tons of you have installed aftermarket fog lamps, so the question
is, how in the world do you mount 'em???? I got the holes cut with a 4"
hole drill (worked perfectly!)... now, I got 2 different sets of fog
lamps I can use (1 cheapie set, and a nice set).. the brackets on both of
are pretty much the same, and the only mounting point I can find is about 4"
away from where the bracket is, and I have a 1" bolt, so, I'm like 2-3"
away, and it seems to me that maybe that's too forward of a hole anyway, but
I don't see anything else within reach.... Seems like the only mounting
point for the fog lamp.. How did you guys mount your fog lamps???

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L