Re: Help installing fog lights

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 16:36:18 EDT

Myself I found th a 2X2(may want to check size) inch of lumber fit between
the bumper and the top of the fog light hole. There was a pair of holes in
the bumper that I was able to put wood screws through to secure the wood. I
the slowly cut the other end down until I had the lamps right where I wanted
them. The wood has been on my truck for about 1 1/2 years now and has not
rotted. Have not gone through any water/mud pits with them but with normal
rain and on road use the have not rotted. If you are good with metal
fabrication it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate a bracket. I also checked
with Dodge and the kit was about $60. Not sure if the switch came with it
or not.