Bitching at Bernd,People love to Bitch & Moan

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 00:25:47 EDT

A lot of businesses have had problems since 9-11-2001.
The airlines,railroads,businesses big & small.

Bernd's business can have problems too.

And anyone who has bashed Bernd,or said something bad
about him,you should have your mouth washed out with
"Janitor in the Drum"!!

And to think,that i'm seeing things said about
Bernd,by the same people who showed compassion to me
last November when my Dad passed away...

I'm at a loss for words people
--- David <dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bernd has always been fair & good to me.Most of you
> people on the DML seem to have forgotten how much
> Bernd is important to this list.
>
> I also own my own business(Bob's Rod & Reel).I have
> problems getting parts(back orders,lost
> orders).Anyone
> can have problems.If u think i have the time to call
> every person and tell them their reel wont be back
> for
> a while,or someones $3.00 part is on back-order,then
> have more free time than i do.
>
> I agree with Bill Connell 110%.Let Bernd handle it
> himself.I dont believe i see anyone else working for
> Speedtweaks on this list.
>
> Bernd bashing keeps up,i'll leave this list,and for
> the last time.

> http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"