Re: 340 crate?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 00:56:43 EDT

Well, I have not done it, but I do know it is possible (and would give my
left nut to do so). Theres a company that makes a kit to do it that
includes the engine mounts and a modified oil pan. If I can find the info,
I'll send it to ya. From what I've heard, its not as hard as it would
appear.

If youre going with the 6 pack, I've got a hood with a scoop that would work
perfect for ya!

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"

""Doug Lane"" <ddjlane@cswnet.com> wrote in message news:001101c27d6a$b192f9c0$4cd136d0@cswnet.com... > > Has anyone dropped a 340 MOPAR in their Dak? The 318 isn't the best > performance engine around, but those '70's 340's with the 6-pack or other > adequate juice were pretty hot. Fellow doen the street has an old 340 Demon > rotting in his yard: just got me thinkin:) >