RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: NASCAR Truck Question?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:09:53 EST

Hi George,
Just getting to check the mail here at work. I haven't gotten my remote
login set back up at home yet since reloading my PC the other week.

Yes, that was impressive! I'll keep rowing though. My pockets aren't deep
enough for a serious change over to an automatic. Of course if I did, it
would have a manual valve body so I guess the computer wouldn't really have
to be changed. Hum, something to think about. Now you've got me thinking
dangerous thoughts!!! I wonder if this would work? I guess the cost would
pretty much be about the same?
Rich