Re: FYI Good Dealer !

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:26:49 EST

If you're in the Chicago area, look up Bettenhausen Dodge, they've gone way
past the extra mile for me. I was coming up to the 36k mark...they replaced
all 4 control arms, the rack (rack and pinion), rebuilt the trans (and put
in a shift kit), and finally flushed out and filled the cooling system.
Just b/c i was coming to an end on the warranty. I was racing and managed
to tear a sway bar bushing and snap an endlink...they replaced the bar,
links, and all the bushings for me 1500 miles AFTER my warranty ran out, no
charge.

Josh
2000 CC V6
"Patriot blue looks cool..."