FYI Good Dealer !

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@adp.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:14:22 EST

Being that I have seen some "Bad Dealer" posts here, I thought I'd include
my most recent experience...

  I took my 2000 to my dealer, (Franklin Sussex Auto Mall for those of you
in North Jersey), to have the driver's side wheel bearing replaced. It had
started making a little noise at the 60k mark. I had purchased the 75,000
mile / 7 year Maximum Care warranty extension when i got the truck...most
people thought this would not be a covered part since it's "wearable"...my
mechanic told me it would be about $300 to get one bearing.... needless to
say i don't just have that laying around !

I placed one call to the dealer, whom said it was covered. It took one quick
5 minute call to set up an appointment, during which they checked to make
sure the bearing was in stock. They even sent me a reminder card for the
appointment. I dropped my truck off last night. By NOON TODAY I got a call
from the service manager saying they had replaced BOTH bearings ( I only
asked them to do one) both under warranty, and that my truck was ready for
pickup. I only had to pay the $50.00 deductible on my service plan. I have
to say that this was by FAR the best experience EVER with any dealer, not
just Dodge, that i have had. I am highly pleased with the level of
customer service. So if any of you are looking for a great dealer in the
North Jersey area, Franklin Sussex Auto Mall on Rt 23 in Sussex is it !

Konnie
00' CC 4x4 Sport