Re: O/T: SRT-4 beats wrx!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:39:45 EST

I'm not one to read the SCC mag, but i have a pretty seriuos problem
believing that the Neon beat the WRX. First off, the Rex has 227 ponies,
and i think the Neon was going to be around 180ish correct??

Even more troublesome is the fact that the Rex has AWD, and this system
launches the car HARD and very, very fast.

Other than that, i can't really coment as i haven't read the article.
I don't suppose that you have a link to the article Punch??

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>sport compact car magazine, does a test the srt-4 betas the wrx in 1/4 mile
>times, and 0-60 times.
>
>hmm and I want a wrx, but now I'm not sure!
>
>Punch

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!