Re: Jet Module questions..

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 20:44:41 EST

Uhmmm... Still got your reciept?

I had a stage 1 for my 3.9. I didn't see a big difference. The stage 2
chips are supposivly better, but I would rather put the money twords a PCM
flash, or an MSD system.

Just my 2 cents.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
Webmaster For
http://garyhedlin.com
http://importslayer.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

""Kevin Reimer"" <kwreimer@msn.com> wrote in message

> I just recieved the Jet Module Stage 1 today and installed it in my 02
Quad