Stock V6 Dak no match for "green thunder"..major spank!

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 17:17:57 EST

5 out of 5 times from stop lights.My V6 Dakota QC 3.9
R/T(ya i've heard it from the real R/T guys)against a
V6 Dakota Club Cab,outfitted with lots of
graphics,fancy wheels,etc.

What counts is under the hood.If anyone wants to know
the difference that a cat-back muffler & a Intense
performance intake make,i can tell you..IT DOES.

And the other guy had a stick too.So much for 5-speed
trannies.We both let it hang out to dry,but i still
took him 5/5.

But we did chat,and he saw about the DML & Dakota
USA,so it wasnt a total loss for him.

;)

--- SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:

> Jon,
> Do you think that'd work. If it would, I'll
> build a Bong out of a 55
> gal. drum and shoehorn an Allison V-12 in my Dak.
> "Sir Bill"
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or>
> http://southernmopar.org/

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"