8 3/4 Project - Gen II

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 08:23:44 EST

It's good to have friends. A buddy of mine found a 68/69 B-body 8 3/4
housing for me and gave it to me yesterday. It will fit nicely in my Gen II.
 It came with a set of axles and the backing plates for the brakes, It's
dirty and rusty but I expect will clean up fine. And it was free.

How do I go about determinging which drums, shoes, brake hardware, etc. that
I will need to buy in order to put it back together again?

Bill White

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD