ScSilverdak repairs update

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 15:08:23 EST

Well, the check arrived from the Ins. co. yesterday, I guess Bernie took 'em
for a real ride to the tune of almost $970.00 on the estimate, included a
realignment of the front suspension, replacement of the Edelbrock IAS that
was damaged, replacement of the Rollpan with a new one, and realignment of
the exhaust pipes( no damage to them, the car just went straight under, and
the rollpan was pushed up and misaligned the Cuda style tips) and he'll have
to repair the bed corner............I was lucky it wasn't
worse than it was!!
Only catch is the rollpan will take 3-4 weeks to arrive before repairs can
start!!!....................Geeezzz...why me?!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com