The DML

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 21:02:13 EST

This list has slowed way down the past couple weeks. Is it because of the
impending holidays? Is it because of the economy? Is it because of fewer
Dak owners? (I think not. We have more members than ever before.) Are you
folks just out sloughing off? Are you all, I mean y'all, stuck in Jon's mud
pit. Maybe the weather's too nice in your part of the country. Did y'all
go to the Midwest meet early hoping to secure a good spot? I know, you're
all out there taking pictures of your Dak for the DML calendar. Yep, that
must be it!

Okay, Mr. Preston, your turn! ;-))

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD