RE: RE: The DML

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 00:57:20 EST

hehehe... try law school bud... i've got about 10 minutes between classes to
check my mail... luckily, i can fit some stuff in during my boring
classes... :)

Gabe Couriel

http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport
3.9L V6
5-Speed Manual Transmission (AX-15)
3.21 Open Rear End

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Tim Althoff Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 10:48 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: DML: RE: The DML

school is back in...less time to mess with our babies! me...I have about 15-20 minutes a day to read email and then it's off to do home work...although I am working like a mad man...can't wait till x-mas break! got a few projects in mine... hmmm......

Tim Althoff 99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota http://www.yllwdkta.com

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Ronald Wong Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 9:02 PM To: DML Subject: DML: The DML

This list has slowed way down the past couple weeks. Is it because of the impending holidays? Is it because of the economy? Is it because of fewer Dak owners? (I think not. We have more members than ever before.) Are you folks just out sloughing off? Are you all, I mean y'all, stuck in Jon's mud pit. Maybe the weather's too nice in your part of the country. Did y'all go to the Midwest meet early hoping to secure a good spot? I know, you're all out there taking pictures of your Dak for the DML calendar. Yep, that must be it!

Okay, Mr. Preston, your turn! ;-))

Ron 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD For modifications see my DML Profile (URL follows) http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Kw9pV1EkFeOYY