Tires

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 02:31:18 EST

Anyone here on the list ever heard of/tried Kumho tires? Currently I am
making a list of all the mods that I "want" for my Dak, Unfortunately I have
not found any tire brands that I like, that will fit my 255/65R-16 rims
(stock). I wanted to get Scorpion Zeros but the closest size they had was
255/55-16, and according to the DML tire calculator, The zeros will alter my
speedometer and odometer readings. Currently I am running on Goodyear
Eagle's. I am not dissatisfied, but as with any mod/upgrade I want to
improve my all around performance/handling. Any ideas? Thanks.

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic