Re: The DML

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 03:56:14 EST

Well I have been busy trying to help get the family house ready to sell.
  I was awake 31 hours straight getting the house prepped for the
realtor to show it (ARUGH!!!) I'm getting ready to put Granpa back
into snow plow duty this winter. Been busy mostly. Oh and don't start
that "blah blah My Gen II rules" or "yackity schmackity my GIII kicks
all yer asses" crappola... RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! heheheh

Aint talking about me - more than half the DML is prolly older than I am
hehehehehe - I'm talking TRUCKS!

Remember that Gen I's were around here LONG before yer dang magnum
powered Daks! And though our Gen I numbers are dwindeling over the
years - we will NEVER GO AWAY! By God, if I have to start buying every
Gen I that I come across and perform a full restoration on them, just to
keep them on the roads - I will!

muhahahahah HAHAHAHAH AHHHH HAA HAA AHAA HAAAAAAA

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/