Re: New Fan

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:30:30 EST

Sounds like you my have found a winner here! I was looking at these fan
http://www.electricfanengineering.com/ They have BIG fans for 18 wheelers
and down to fans that should fit Daks. Still yet to do a paper fitting.

Oh do please tell me about your "velocity switch"!!!!

Good luck Keep us up dated.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/