Great News!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 23:25:39 EST

Off topic ? well maybe - but it is dak related hehe

As of the time I am writing this - the realtor is on her way over with
the papers to sign! The buyer has accepted our offer! This house is
sold finally! Which means the family will be moving up to the house we
are buying in wisconsin which means I can get my Daks in a nice garage
and start preparing the 4x4 for the BBQ in 2003 muhahahahahah!!

Ahh at long last!! OUT OF $HITCAGO!

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/