Re: Re: It is MINE! (Was: Stirrin' up the DML)

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@nospamplease.uswest.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 07:33:25 EST

On Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:39:34 -0500, Tony Cellana said...

> Available money. Lessee now.
>
> Looks or performance?

Well, I've always liked the idea of a hood (AAR or a cowl, or mebbe
Jonas' ducted one), but when push comes to shove I always end up
buying go-faster gear. Only possible exception is that I might Line-X
the bed.

Like I said -- heads and a cam, mebbe that new intake manifold.
Dunno, I just started thinking about it. You see my setup. I'm not
gonna ba a drag racer, what would YOU do next?

--
Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD